
I admit defeat. Working Mommyhood is kicking my rear end. I’m not complaining, I’m just stating the fact that this 8:30 p.m. bed time (mine, not Baby Bird’s) has really killed my contesting mojo.
5:07 a.m. in the morning, however—that’s a whole other story. At least for Rooster, who is actually up then. Here is Baby Bird, posing for Johnsonville PattyCakeVille, which I now realize should have been Pat-A-Cake-Ville. Ah, baby game grammer. I'm learning so much these days.
5:07 a.m. in the morning, however—that’s a whole other story. At least for Rooster, who is actually up then. Here is Baby Bird, posing for Johnsonville PattyCakeVille, which I now realize should have been Pat-A-Cake-Ville. Ah, baby game grammer. I'm learning so much these days.
The Rules: Upload a photo of your _______Ville and write a creative caption. Select a Johnsonville sausage picture to fit next to your own picture.
Judging Criteria: Creativity in title and caption (25%), How well the photograph represents the category (25%), Success at integrating the Johnsonville genuine, fun and welcoming personality (25%), Number of votes received (25%)
The Prize: Grand Prize (1): $7,500 cash (or that amount minus: additional grilling prizes, outdoor recreation gift cards). First Prize (6): a grill, grill utensils, heat lamp or fire pit, propane gas coupons, cooler, hammock, outdoor recreation products gift card, Johnsonville hat, Johnsonville t-shirt, Johnsonville product coupons,
The Entry: PattyCakeVille. You have to log into vote. The picture above is one of the ones we didn’t use…